Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintaining good relationship with Enterprise Accounts
- Up sell & cross sale of other payments & business development services
- Maintaining relationship by fulfilling client’s requirement
- Understanding gap & resolving issues of merchant to avoid transaction dispute and maintaining Transaction
- Execution of Retention Plans for churn merchants on monthly basis
- Generating new leads for market penetration in Transaction and Gross Monitory Value Tracking & analysing
- root cause for transaction drop resolution of it
- Maintaining brand visibility in across payments market
- Update merchant about application, daily report handling & other status Taking feedback from market and
- analysis of competition.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Minimum 4 Yrs. years of relevant experience in Account Management, from Fintech background, preferably online payments
- Has fair understanding of payments space
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers by understanding their requirements
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions.
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps
- everyone to grow quickly & in all directions.
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in.
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance % Covid Programs.
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances.
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need.
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs.
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors.