Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a POC for all Merchant Activations/Merchant Special Pricing Requests /Sales Priority Request & Sales Request Form for activating an account/payment method in PG
- Should have basic understanding of PG products and features
- Should clearly understand the pricing for PG Product & arrangement of Special pricing & drive the TID allocation in the manner of the same.
- Own & execute end to end cost queries internally, cross-functionally & with our banking partners.
- Achieve TAT targets consistently.
- Contribute in process improvements & automation in the best interest for the company.
- 2- 6 years of Banking operations role in Aggregators (Paytm, Razorpay, PayU, Instamojo, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, oral & written.
- Proven experience on google sheets or excel knowledge.
- Strong inter/intrapersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with our banking partners.