Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in building the modern payments technology and banking infrastructure with the fastest growing Fintech company in India
- Lead a sales team of committed and passionate about onboarding client partners with innovative payment solutions
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing an Industry and Region-specific plan to achieve the same
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives
- New Customer Acquisition in the Payments Gateway and Payouts domain
- Achieve assigned Targets consistently and collectively as a team for the Region
- Manage new Customers as onboarded to ensure customer delight and positive word of mouth
- To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio
- Minimum years of experience in online payments/transaction banking/CMS
- Previous product-focused sales experience and an organized approach to work
- Should have experience in handling a sales of minimum 6-10 members team
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers by understanding their requirements
- Strong business acumen and product expertise
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization