Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
We are looking for a leader to manage a team of skilled Key Account Managers who take care of relationship of the company with its most important clients. Candidate will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate should also be building strong relationships with strategic customers. You should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Through the team/directly develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Ticket management and providing end-to-end support on queries
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and ensure that the required process and product changes are made
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Working with internal teams to understand the RCA and have permanent fix for the issues faced
- Candidate should have an overall experience of 6 years with 3 years in Key Account Management
- Should be a graduate
- Should have prior experience in B2B Fintech
- Should have experience in handling L3 escalations & priority issues
- Should have worked in a merchant facing role
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization