Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What makes you a great fit:
- You will work with data to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
- You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics that need to be monitored, to infer risky activity with respect to businesses, category, products, merchants etc.
- Analyze data to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Help team to proactively identify potencial chargeback or fraud transactions.
- Identifying suspicious transactions pattern.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Operations & Business teams to develop fraud risk solutions.
Must Have Skills:
- You are a graduate.
- 1-3 years of experience in Risk monitoring role.
- Proficient in handling alerts.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analytics skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization