Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer query resolution in a timely manner to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Handling customer queries on email, chat and call Query resolution for the internal customer i.e. Business Team
- Adhering to Customer Support guidelines to ensure correct resolution
- Maintaining TAT as per SLA for the process
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in Customer Support, preferably from a fintech background
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Candidates who have already worked with Intercom, Front, Freshdesk or any Customer Support CRM would be preferred
- Process oriented, proactive and result driven individual
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand the merchant’s requirements to ensure proper resolution
- Quick learner with an analytical mind to understand back end operations and fintech product
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization