Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing & leading the Growth Inbound team, who will be the primary POC for all new merchants coming through various inbound lead sources.
- Should clearly understand all merchants’ requirements over the phone/email and propose a suitable solution or product.
- Perform effective online demos to merchants.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email or phone communications.
- Completely own and execute end to end sales processes from connecting to merchant starting transactions.
- Own and assist smooth onboarding experience for all new merchants.
- Ensure the team achieves maximum conversion rates on various inbound lead sources.
- Should have the ability to cross-sell and up-sell merchants as and when required.
- 5-7 Yrs relevant experience in fintech, with min 2 yrs of team management, preferably in online payments or B2B
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and result oriented personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with merchants.
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization