Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for Operations Engineers who can help monitor the technical issues of Cashfree's customers and offers them a great payments experience!
- Handling support tickets, calls and chats.
- Being the technical point of contact for the “reports" module. Creating log reports and dashboards.
- Liaising with the developers and internal team to report complex/critical issues and help drive resolution.
- Identifying and monitoring product enhancements and pushing the feature up the development ladder
- Working knowledge on SQL
- Prior experience in working on monitoring apps
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX and apps like GRAFANA etc., are an added advantage
- Flexible working for 24/7 shifts
- Weekly 2 days rotational off
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization