Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
RWhat makes you a great fit:
- You should be passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills are essential. Designing e-learning courses would be preferable.
- In a Nutshell, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Helping the Company meet its objectives by developing & implementing high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Establish strong partnerships with the business to gain a strong understanding of current payment collection and disbursal business issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles.
- Reviewing and revising digital payments (e.g. payment gateway, payouts, payment links etc) course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures and systems.
- Deliver training to various parts of the business and work with various stakeholders to coordinate and organize training sessions.
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Sourcing and recommending vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and/or deliver learning solutions where applicable.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, training manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Knowledge of Digital payments is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication skills and sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Graduation in IT or Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Business Management / (BE / BBA/BSC/BA) or a related field is must
- Post-Graduation in management (MBA-HR) is a plus