Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Founded by IIIT Hyderabad alumnus Akash Sinha and IIT Kharagpur graduate Reeju Datta, www.cashfree.com is among the leading payment service providers in India processing transactions worth USD 20 Billion annually. We have leveraged technology to lead payment disbursals in India with more than 50% market share among payment processors. Cashfree enables more than 1,00,000 businesses with payment collections, vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty and rewards. Apart from India, Cashfree’s products are used in eight other countries including USA, Canada and UAE. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator, Apis Partners, State Bank of India (SBI) and was incubated by PayPal.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designation: Sr Manager/Associate Director ( Enterprise Sales )
What You Will Do:
- New Customer Acquisition in Enterprise sales and conversion of leads.
- Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan, sales approaches and strategies.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Build and manage outbound business development pipeline.
- Identify target accounts with strategic timing and strong use cases.
- Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales.
- Keep updated on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in fintech, preferably in online payments
- Overall experience – 8-12 years
- Has fair understanding of Payments space (preferably worked with ecommerce and/or partners)
- Hunting role in previous organisation
- Experience in product focused sales experience and an organized approach to work • Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers by understanding their requirements.
- Strong business acumen and product expertise
Good to have:
- Experience in FinTech / Technology organizations
- Experience in startup ecosystem or a product/Technology driven organization