Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
We are looking for a cutting edge Digital Marketing leader who provide leadership and strategic direction for Cashfree payment’s digital marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will bring hands-on, deep domain expertise across all channels of digital marketing, Performance marketing and build, lead a fantastic digital marketing team for Cashfree
What You’ll Do:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying business goals, economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the major platforms - search, display, Facebook, Google, Linkedin and other channels
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Identify and lead implementation and guide relationships with affiliates and partners that can improve digital performance
- Work with data and analytics teams to implement best measurement frameworks, mine deeper insights and run A/B and multivariate tests to iterate into new ideas
- Partner with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Lead and mentor the digital marketing team including goal setting and performance management
- Lead the development of best-in-class paid campaigns, building strategic and innovative plans to deliver performance-based results and drive significant business revenue
- Identify, test and optimize the best performance marketing channels to drive user growth, -ROI and incremental revenue
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Measure and optimize ROI and KPIs
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- A proven track record in growing companies and leading dynamic and fast moving teams.
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience in performance marketing, in-house performance marketing experience.
- Relevant experience in managing, coaching, and scaling high-performance marketing teams. Strong communication skills to your team and to consumers.
- Deep expertise in acquisition and you can get hands-on when needed to help your team - you know what it takes operationally day in and day out to bring the strategy to life.
- You've led a successful multi-channel customer experience communication strategy with a customer profile at the core.
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors