What are we looking for?
We are on a lookout for a creative marketer to help us build the Cashfree brand. Someone who is always all ears to know about the recent product developments, alliances, team growth, big and small announcements, and more. Someone is an expert at building campaigns around the same and can own social media - all channels. We are looking for a compulsive storyteller to narrate these stories and give the brand a voice using strategic crafty messaging.
What you’ll do?
- Bring the Cashfree brand to life – stay on top of all product and non-product communications and develop winning campaigns to communicate the same.
- Build community - identify the different audience groups such as developers, C level executives, industry verticals, and grow brand awareness among the communities by developing campaigns across earned, owned, and paid channels.
- Be ready to drive the campaigns, end to end, this would involve research, briefs, conceptualizing, creative development, media plans, and measurement.
- Collaborate with vendors including and not limited to video and design agencies, media agencies, etc to roll out the campaigns.
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming and functional programming
- Collaborate with various teams including Marketing, Product, HR, Business, Growth, and Media.
- Measure brand awareness and perception. You’ll help us collect and act on data and feedback to evaluate brand work and inform on upcoming initiatives.
What you’ll Need?
- Passion for Products. You love understanding technology, and the story behind every launch or feature update, why we built it, how would it change the user’s life, and more. Cashfree is all about innovation and reliability.
- Be curious in all micro and macro developments and be able to identify branding opportunities in the same.
- Experienced in managing integrated, cross-functional, complex brand marketing campaigns from scratch.
- A desire to try out new things. Be someone who can put ‘traditional’ and ‘non-traditional’ marketing strategies and tactics at play and have the itch to reinvent the playbook, if that’s what it takes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know the power of microscopy and can draft your messaging according to the platform you want to use.
- Be someone with a bias to action and a creative mind.
Min 3 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA or Remote