Founded in 2015, Cashfree is a payments and banking technology company based out of Bangalore. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator and PayPal incubated start-up which aims to provide a single platform for businesses to disburse and collect payments in India via its Payouts and Payment Gateway products.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings, Cashfree lets a business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.
We are seeking an experienced content marketer to help us own and define the communication and content identity for the Cashfree brand, to reach the audience the right way and in style. This role will be responsible for strategizing and writing the customer-facing communication/content pieces that will go out on different platforms like website, blog, email, social media, brochures, and other online and offline marketing collaterals.
What You Will Need:
- Lead the brand marketing’s content function at Cashfree
- Strategize and write persuasive copy that encourages action in prospects and customers, demonstrates thought leadership, and strengthens brand awareness for the company’s solution.
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content strategy.
- Contribute towards improving the brand identity & brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create effective content- to support our web and offline properties including website, blogs, social media collaterals, and more
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for details
What you will do:
- 3-4 years of working experience as a Content marketing manager in B2B SaaS (fintech preferred)
- Have previously led content for CXO engagement, thought leadership, and data-driven projects across blogs, webinars, reports, PR articles, etc.
- Proficiency in Content Management Software
- An editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Experience in writing for multiple platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with marketers, copywriters, and designers to produce the final deliverable. A mindset to collaborate and accept feedback for better business value
- Experience and Education Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related communications field.
3-4 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA