What are we looking for?
As a DevOps Engineer, you should have hands-on experience in this role, with a strong technical proficiency in public clouds, Linux and programming/scripting.
What You Will Need :
- Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast paced environment
- Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
- Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
- An eye for monitoring - our ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor as well as how
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS, database replication and scalability
- High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
- Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
- Experience with Virtualisation and Docker
- CI/CD automation experience
What you’ll do?
- Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
- Automate obsessively
- Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
- Optimise stack performance and costs
- Write code for new and existing tools
- Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs
2+ years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA