What are we looking for:
Engineering Managers who are strong engineering leaders, with the ability to lead a group of highly ambitious and high performing engineers to amazing outcomes for the product and the business - both on the B2B and the B2C side. You’ll drive strong collaboration between product managers, engineers and business leaders, to help with critical decision making and delivery with a singular focus of - "Getting things done" - in the best way possible.
What You Will Need :
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast paced environment
- Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
- Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
- An eye for monitoring - our ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor as well as how
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS, database replication and scalability
- High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
- Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
- Experience with Virtualisation and Docker
- CI/CD automation experience
What you’ll do?
- Act as an entrepreneur - taking ownership of the problem statement end-to-end
- Deliver direct value to the customer - and not just stop with internal delivery
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards everyday
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team
- Estimate, plan, divide and conquer customer problem statements - through sturdily developed & performant technical solutions
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment
8 - 12 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA