Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What You’ll Do:
- The candidate is required to acquire new customers in the Enterprise category.
- The candidate must thrive in a high-performance environment and possess strong networking, business development, relationship building, and stakeholder management skills
- The candidate is required to work with cross-functional teams, from design to engineering and operations to stitch together solutions that solve customers' needs. Preparing short-term and long-term sales plans, sales approaches, and strategies.
- The candidate must have the drive to innovate and question the norm, with a strong entrepreneurial drive and a sense of ownership & consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- The candidate is expected to be highly analytical, and data-driven while being a hustler and problem solver.
- The candidate must Keep an update on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
- We are hiring for multiple levels i.e. Manager to Associate Director
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Relevant experience in Fintech, preferably in online payments
- Prior experience in acquiring Enterprise clients is a must-have.
- Must understand payments space (preferably worked with e-commerce and/or partners)
- Knowledge of sales & understanding.
- Experience in product-focused sales and an organized approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers by understanding their requirements
- Strong business acumen and product expertise
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors