Founded in 2015, Cashfree is a payments and banking technology company based out of Bangalore. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator and PayPal incubated start-up which aims to provide a single platform for businesses to disburse and collect payments in India via its Payouts and Payment Gateway products.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings, Cashfree lets a business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.
What are we looking for?
As a Lead Frontend Engineer you will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality and scalable solutions that have immediate business impact. The core responsibilities include Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving, architecting large systems to the development of best practices.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline) with focus on application/software development
- You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture
- Expert knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming and functional programming
- Work and collaborate within a team.
What you will do:
- Design and development of user interfaces and components for single page applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Modular and scalable software development
- You will coach and mentor new team members.
What we offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You also have flexible timings and a great office space to work in.
- Meal coupons and Uber Credits.
5-8 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA