Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer (Video editing - a plus) to join our marketing team who can add life and character to her/his creations. The candidate shall be involved in the inspiration, conception, design, illustration, and animation of motion graphics and design.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize motion graphics based on learning relevant information and materials
- Create motion graphic materials from scratch for marketing channels including website pages, social media promotion including ads (native ads) and other assets supporting marketing campaigns
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Familiar with creating and editing raw video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics and other video assets
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files and troubleshooting
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Relevant experience in Motion Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in any creative field (multimedia technology, animation, fine arts) or relevant work experience
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating breadth of motion capabilities - gifs, demo videos, explainer videos etc.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of design theory, typography, layout design, composition and motion tracking
- Expert on tools including Illustrator or Photoshop, working with PSD layers and creating 2d animation
- Skills in video editing with use of Motion graphics
- Expert knowledge of standard design software (Adobe tools, Mac platform, etc.)
- Expertise in either 2D, 3D or both After Effects, Cinema 4D and/or 3DS Max
- Think strategically, critically and creatively
- Adept at managing multiple, concurrent and complex projects
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors