Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
- Opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and highly energetic team in scaling our payment systems to handle USD 30B+ yearly.
- Expand our merchant base from the current 100k to a million in the next one year
- Drive the technology and engineering best practices on different fronts like quality, performance, design, operations at organisational level
- Drive technology innovations & remaining ahead of the curve.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any relevant subject.
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e. g. Java, GoLang) & technology stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- At a senior role we expect you to be adept at core software engineering skills (data structures, algorithms, system design) and imbibe best practices (agile, TDD/BDD, OOPS,
- Reactive/Functional programming, Containerization, CI/CD).
- We expect you to have worked in complex live projects and be capable of applying learnings from the same.
- Advanced knowledge on the Infrastructure, Kubernetes, AWS or any other cloud ecosystem.
- Experience in system design, distributed systems, relational and No-SQL databases
Who You Are:
- You are hands-on and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the team
- You gain the respect of the team for your technical depth and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors