What are we looking for?
As a Product Analyst, you will work closely with Product and Engineering team to find insights. In daily basis, you will process data to produce ad-hoc analysis and its visualisation with various business context. You will need to enjoy solving challenging problems and provide analytics to support your proposed solutions. Accuracy, up-to-date and useable informations are very important aspects in producing your analysis. If you have those criteria and would like to get exposure on how financial technology company make use of its data, we would like to hear from you and look forward for you to join the team!
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Experience of analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of statistical tools like R, SAS along with MySQL & Excel.
What you will do?
- Developing forecasting models
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Create various analysis for error handling in existing data products.
- Act as a thought partner for the product team to discover possible new features, to analyse the impact of proposed features, and to optimise existing services and systems
- Work closely with product managers and/or analysts, helping them to set right metrics to be measured for a particular product/feature
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA