What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced UX designer who is able to understand our business requirements (and any technical limitations), as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
Our UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
You will be part of the product team, working closely with users, engineers, and UI designers, to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive, in order to attract and retain customers.
What You Will Need :
- 3+ years of UX design experience.
- Solid grasp of information architecture, interaction design, information design, and usability testing
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
- Background in project management and research
What you’ll do?
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, as well as new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Work directly with our engineers, delivering product specs and assets to them
- Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept
- Compile research and create user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Conduct concept and usability testing as well as gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
4 — 7 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA