What are we looking for:
A passionate Product Engineer who loves to code in the backend, work across the complete stack and make a huge impact in the fintech industry.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment delivering world class mission critical systems, then this may be the career opportunity that you’ve been looking for.
What You Will Need :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, storage technologies, distributed computing, operating systems, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Robust and defensive coding skills using C++/Java/Golang or any other Object Oriented Programming Language.
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Perl, Python, Shell, Bash, or Ruby
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and any other NoSQL database technologies (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo etc.) .
- Experience with building self-healing, automatic fault detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have.
What you’ll do?
- Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers, ensuring the production and development of high-quality and well-tested code
- Design, develop and test features alongside other technical departments
- Lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services used by our users
- Optimize APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects
- Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software. Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
- Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department
3+ years of experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA