Founded in 2015, Cashfree is a payments and banking technology company based out of Bangalore. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator and PayPal incubated start-up which aims to provide a single platform for businesses to disburse and collect payments in India via its Payouts and Payment Gateway products.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings, Cashfree lets a business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Product Engineering leads who are strong engineering leaders, with the ability to lead a group of highly ambitious and high performing engineers to amazing outcomes for the product and the business - both on the B2B and the B2C side. As a lead you are required to drive strong collaboration between product managers, engineers and business leaders, to help with critical decision making and delivery with a singular focus of - "Getting things done" - in the best way possible.
- 6+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems
- 1-4 years of experience as a manager - having led high value delivering engineering teams
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech from a premier institute - preferably in Computer Science
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders
- Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our fintech products
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
What You Will Need:
- Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast paced environment
- Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
- Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
- An eye for monitoring - our ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor as well as how
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS, database replication and scalability
- High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
- Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
- Experience with Virtualisation and Docker
- CI/CD automation experience
What you will do:
- Act as an entrepreneur - taking ownership of the problem statement end-to-end
- Deliver direct value to the customer - and not just stop with internal delivery
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards everyday
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team
- Estimate, plan, divide and conquer customer problem statements - through sturdily developed & performant technical solutions
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment
6 - 9 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA