Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce? Do you consider yourself to be an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, then this opportunity will appeal to you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate, talented Product Manager to develop affordability tools for third party sellers. The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen and judgment, intense curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams. He/she will have a strong bias toward data driven decision making. He/she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and juggling multiple projects, able to think big and be creative (while paying careful attention to detail), and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. He/she will work closely with Operations, Finance and Tech teams.
What You Will Need :
- 3+ years product management experience
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated success leading project delivery for large, cross functional programs
- Demonstrated record of partnering with, and influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Creating buy-in for the product vision, both internally and with key external partners
- Writing complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams
- Maintaining a product and feature roadmap as well as managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, site performance and operational support load
What you’ll do?
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity as well as present written business recommendations that will help shape the future of affordability tools for third party sellers
- Collaborate with Product Managers to develop recommendations for new features or services
- Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, communication of insights, building recommendations and working with partner tech teams across platforms
- Participate in periodic reviews with Leadership teams (IN and Global)
- Reporting of key insights and trends and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
3 — 10 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA
Bachelor’s degree. MBA/Master's degree preferred
Experience with SQL or data querying and analysis tools is desired