Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
We are seeking an experienced B2B product marketing specialist who would help us define and amplify the Cashfree narrative and work on the positioning of our products helping businesses with the right information, using the right channels.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to lead go-to-market for our suite of products and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Cashfree, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, Design, Developer Relations, and Communications to name a few. We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of Cashfree products, target audience, our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help define the product positioning and execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Product teams to roll out campaigns for new feature releases and own communication of all feature updates and other user-facing communication.
- Enable our user-facing teams i.e Growth (Inbound and Outbound) and Customer Success team operating across India by generating helpful content such as user training material, customer success case studies, pitch decks, depository of FAQs, etc.
- Own product-related user-facing communication across all touchpoints including website, emailers, social media, listing platforms, paid ads, etc.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team to roll out ad campaigns with effective copy for better conversion.
- Collaborate with the Media & Communications team to share product-related insights and come up with ideas that can translate into media stories.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Relevant experience in Marketing with at least 2 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience.
- Experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing strategizing and executing launches in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- We do understand that any single candidate would not have expertise across all of these areas—if you are someone who is particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others, we would love to talk to you.
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors