What are we looking for:
We are seeking an experienced B2B product marketing specialist with minimum 2 years of experience who would help us define and amplify the Cashfree narrative and work on the positioning of our products helping businesses with the right information, using the right channels.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to lead go-to-market for our suite of products and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Cashfree, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, Design, Developer Relations, and Communications to name a few.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
What you’ll do?
- Develop a deep understanding of Cashfree products, target audience, our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help define the product positioning and execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Product teams to roll out campaigns for new feature releases and own communication of all feature updates and other user-facing communication.
- Enable our user-facing teams i.e Growth (Inbound and Outbound) and Customer Success team operating across India by generating helpful content such as user training material, customer success case studies, pitch decks, depository of FAQs, etc.
- Own product-related user-facing communication across all touchpoints including website, emailers, social media, listing platforms, paid ads, etc.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team to roll out ad campaigns with effective copy for better conversion.
- Collaborate with the Media and Communications team to share product-related insights and come up with ideas that can translate into media stories.
What You Will Need :
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing strategizing and executing launches in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
We do understand that any single candidate would not have expertise across all of these areas—if you are someone who is particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others, we would love to talk to you.
Min 2 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA or remote