Founded in 2015, Cashfree is a payments and banking technology company based out of Bangalore. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator and PayPal incubated start-up which aims to provide a single platform for businesses to disburse and collect payments in India via its Payouts and Payment Gateway products.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings, Cashfree lets a business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.
What are we looking for?
A passionate Product Engineer who loves to code in the backend, work across the complete stack and make a huge impact in the fintech industry.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment delivering world class mission critical systems, then this may be the career opportunity that you’ve been looking for.
What You Will Need:
- Hands-on experience in testing web applications and APIs
- Should be able to gather requirement docs and come-up with test cases for new features along with impacted features.
- Should have exposure to the agile process, weekly sprint, and release working models.
- Knowledge of Tools: Charles, Postman, UI Automation Tools (Selenium, Appium), Testing Frameworks (TestNG, Rest assured) is a plus.
- Good communication skills and team player who endorses collaborative work style
What you will do:
- Fully understand the objective and functionality of existing Cashfree system and products
- Applying, Improving, and maintaining quality standards for Cashfree products.
- Design, develop, and maintain thorough, clear & concise test cases for UI testing or/and backend testing.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure exceptional test coverage.
- Participate in testing new features and fixes in existing system and products during each QA cycle.
3 - 6 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA