What are we looking for:
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database administration, migrations /up-gradation, patching, cloning, capacity planning, designing and automation of database tasks.
- Good experience with latest versions of the database
- In-depth experience configuring database replication on multiple versions
- Strong experience in Monitoring, DB Performance Tuning, DB Availability, DR, Security, Storage
- Analyzes and provides recommendations to optimize database for improved performance, manageability and scalability
- Expertise in enterprise backups, recovery and performing point in-time recovery Experience in deploying and integrating PMM tools
- Experience in data partitioning and encryption
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL and MongoDB
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements and Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
- Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
What do we offer?
- A company which runs on trust and mutual respect, with minimal Bureaucracy
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You also have flexible timings and a great office space to work in.
- Meal coupons and Uber Credits
6-9 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA