Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for building and driving the product roadmap.
- Deliver on outcomes defined for products.
- Conduct market research and understand the overall market for the segment.
- Identify, define, and track key metrics for products.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify strengths and weakness of each competitor, to use competitive knowledge to assist in outbound product positioning and to set internal development priorities.
- Own and manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, partner, and customer requests by using sound judgment and decisive trade-offs.
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
- Collaborate and co-create with engineering to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Prior experience in Engineering / Computer Science is preferred.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience including at least 3 to 4 years in Product Management
- Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- An understanding of software product development lifecycle
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and to influence engineering teams
- Unparalleled bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors