Founded in 2015, Cashfree is a payments and banking technology company based out of Bangalore. Cashfree is backed by Silicon Valley investor Y Combinator and PayPal incubated start-up which aims to provide a single platform for businesses to disburse and collect payments in India via its Payouts and Payment Gateway products.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings, Cashfree lets a business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.
We are seeking an experienced visual designer to help us own and define the visual identity for the Cashfree brand, to reach the audience the right way and in style. This role will be responsible for designing the customer-facing communication/content pieces that will go out on different platforms like website, blog, email, social media, brochures, and other online and offline marketing collaterals.
What You Will Need:
- Own the cashfree visual brand and brand guidelines across all platforms
- Contribute towards improving the visual brand identity & the brand guidelines
- Contribute to marketing projects from a visual design perspective
- Develop brand assets and visual designs - to support our web and offline properties including website, blogs, social media collaterals, reports, etc
- The ability to create short videos is preferred
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for details
- Create design templates to ensure consistency and scale
What you will do:
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency
- Expert in Figma, Sketch, Principle, or Adobe Suite
- A strong web and graphic design portfolio including website or mobile designs, branding collaterals is a must
- Proficient in developing strong visual concepts for the web, mobile, landing pages, reports, etc
- Experience in designing for multiple platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with marketers, copywriters, and other designers to produce the final design. The mindset to collaborate and accept feedback for better business value
- Experience in animation-a bonus
Min 3 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA