Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What Are We Looking For:
Do you love to code in the backend, work across the complete stack, completely understand the system and make a huge impact in the Payments platform? As a Software Development Engineer II, you have the opportunity to work as a part of our diverse team. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment delivering world class mission critical systems, then this may be the career opportunity for you.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, storage technologies, distributed computing, operating systems, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
- Robust and defensive coding skills using C++/Java/Golang or any other Object Oriented Programming Language
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Perl, Python, Shell, Bash, or Ruby
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and any other NoSQL database technologies (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo etc.)
- Experience with building self-healing, automatic fault detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers, ensuring the production and development of high-quality and well-tested code
- Design, develop and test features alongside other technical departments
- Lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services used by our users
- Optimize APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects
- Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software. Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
- Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors