Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What Are We Looking For:
We are looking for Engineering Managers who are strong engineering leaders, with the ability to lead a group of highly ambitious and high performing engineers to amazing outcomes for the product and the business - both on the B2B and the B2C side. As an Engineering Manager, you are required to drive strong collaboration between product managers, engineers, and business leaders, to help with critical decision making and delivery with a singular focus of - "Getting things done" - in the best way possible.
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong background in building backend technologies over distributed systems
- Hands on experience in building platforms, technologies, and systems for products they have worked on
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams.
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders
- Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our fintech products
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, evolving work environment
What You Will Need:
- Act as an entrepreneur - taking ownership of the problem statement end-to-end.
- Deliver best products from all engineering aspects like designing, architecting across multiple product lines.
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards everyday.
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team.
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture
Who You Are:
- You are driven to do all kinds of destructive testing
- You have excellent and effective communication skills
- You are hands-on and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- You gain the respect of the team for your technical depth and influence
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors