Cashfree is a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Cashfree’s offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Cashfree is currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
What are we looking for?
As a technical writer, your job is to translate complex information into a language understandable by anyone. You must ensure that everything we deliver can be used by any user, developer, or a business owner.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in English, communication, linguistics, or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience working with product and UX Designers and writing user interface text
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Have prior experience with creating videos.
- Familiar with markup languages such as Markdown and HTML.
What Will You Do?
- Develop a deep understanding of Cashfree products, and target audience. Aim to be the expert in the product area you are handling.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify key content requirements.
- Write and maintain high-quality documentation for technical and non-technical audiences, including concept docs, how-to procedures, integration docs, and API reference documentation.
- Collaborate with the product and development team to create user interface text.
- Create videos to explain concepts and procedures in an easy-to-understand format. Create and review product-oriented blog posts.
- Organise existing documents, identify gaps, and suggest improvements.
- Analyze usage patterns of documents and suggest ways on improving them.
- Review and revise content based on internal and external customer feedback.
What We Offer:
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors