To create a payment form,
- Go to Payment Gateway Dashboard > Payment Forms > click Create Payment Form.
- In the Payment For field, explain the purpose of payment to the customer. Keep this text short and precise. This information is necessary for customers to understand the purpose of payment.
- Configure amount fields. You can specify a single or multiple amounts.
- Personalise the URL to include your brand name for easy identification.
- Specify the payment form validity time. (Validity time supported - 1, 2, 7, 14, 30 days, or set as No Expiry to keep it active always).
Add Payment Details
Add Customer Details
Add Business Details
Save and create the payment form. The payment form created is active to collect payments. Share the payment form URL with your customers and start collecting payments instantly.
All the payment forms created will be visible in the Payment Forms screen. You can edit, cancel, activate a cancelled payment form, and also share the payment form details with your customers after you create it. You can see and track the payment statuses in the Orders section.