How can I report a dispute with a bank?


A buyer if want's to officially raise a dispute on a card payment, may reach out to the issuing bank with details of the transaction including : order ID, UTR number and payment details as may be necessary. You can get these details from the payment confirmation email that Cashfree sends at the time of a successful payment. You can contact your home branch or any other brand to report the dispute. 



Did this answer your question?