To create a Virtual Account,
- Go to Auto Collect Dashboard > Virtual Account > Create Virtual Account.
- Enter the Virtual Account Id, which is the unique identifier for the customer to accept payments through bank transfers like NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS. To accept payments through VPA, select the Add Virtual VPA option.
- Enter the Customer Name, Phone, and Email.
- Select the Notification Group. Notifications will be sent to the email/phone number added in the Notification Group.
- Select the Settlement Bank A/C where you want to receive the payment. You would have provided the bank account details when you signed up with Cashfree. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to change the bank account for settlements.
- Click SAVE. The virtual bank account details for the customer is created, you can share the details with the customer to receive the payment. The virtual account details for customers is available in the Virtual Accounts screen.